The firm has been ranked in the Chambers Asia-Pacific 2018 guide in the following categories (with clients’ comments within brackets):
- Banking & Finance (“understand client needs.”, “quick turnaround time.”)
- Construction (“The team is the most proactive and highly reliable law firm I have ever worked with.”)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (“I really appreciate their creativity and innovative approach to handling cases.”)
In particular, some of our lawyers have received compliments:
- Melvin Chan is acknowledged by market sources as being “very prominent in the local construction scene and particularly active on contentious mandates.”
- Derek Loh is … praised by clients for being “smart, succinct and practical.”
- Stefanie Yuen Thio maintains a loyal clientele, one interviewee explaining that she “is useful in difficult negotiations” and “listens to our feedback.”
- Peers describe Thio Shen Yi SC as a leading litigation lawyer, with one source noting that he is “very active and well known” in the market.
More information on the Chambers website here: https://www.chambersandpartners.com/Asia/firm/2288/tsmp-law-corporation.